After completing this course, prospective teachers will be able to:
- Define classroom management as a means to maximizing student learning.
- Identify key features of a well-managed classroom.
- Plan lessons, activities, and assignments to maximize student learning.
- Differentiate instruction according to student needs, interests, and levels.
- Design and practice predictable classroom routines and structures to minimize disruptions
- Plan for a culture of caring and community in the classroom